Monday, October 6, 2008

Morning # 2 in the rainy city.

After a good nights sleep I woke up and took some pictures around the hotel.
I heard pagers in my sleep an when i woke up i thought i was at the station. I saw my first washington ambulance today to! so when i was walking around the hotel and found this (see above picture) and it made me think of the hospital.
Lauren getting ready for the day.
View out our door.
While waiting for Lauren and Charlie to get ready I rode the elevator up and down. (above picture is from riding up the elevator)
View out the elevator.
Me after getting ready (so everyone knows i was on this trip!)
Grandmoms house.
We ( and by we i mean Charlie) helped them move Gradmoms new chair into the house.


Grandmom and Chia =)
Chia - funniest little dog.

1 comment:

Beth Anne said...

I'm still laughing at the fact you photographed at pile of linens.